Step (Back) into Blues
Whether you’re new to Blues dance or looking for a refresher, this workshop will cover some of the key techniques of partnered Blues dancing and fun moves to get you confidently (back) on the dancefloor!
Due to current Covid restrictions, tickets are partnered only and we won’t be rotating during the class.
Each class and workshop will have different rules depending on the venue and teacher taking the class.
Please note that by purchasing a ticket to the class, you are agreeing to follow our Covid rules:
- Please take a lateral flow covid test not more than 24 hours before the workshop. You can order free tests from the NHS website and register the result either using the NHS app or on the NHS website.
- If you feel unwell on the day of the class, please do not attend (please email [email protected] to let us know if you aren’t attending)
- If you feel unwell during the class, please tell the teacher immediately. They will suspend the class and arrange for transport home for you
- No entering the building before being invited to do so (please be prepared to have to wait outside before class)
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry
- Masks are to be worn throughout the building but can be removed in the class
- Only one person at a time is allowed to use the toilet faciliites
- Please bring water with you as the kitchen is off limits
- Please keep your belongings next to you at your assigned spot
These are strange times for us all so do please bear with us as we navigate our brave new world. Do send any enquiries to [email protected].
Our class takes place at St. Mary’s. Check out the images below, we’re to the right of the florists.
- Sunday 26 September
- 02:45pm - 04:15pm
- £15 per person (plus booking fee)
WhereThe Neighbourhood Centre, St Mary's, Upper Street, London N1 2TX