WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A SWING PATROL CLASS
WEEKLY BEGINNER FRIENDLY CLASSES TO ADVANCED LEVEL CLASSES
- We offer around 35 weekly classes (Beginner to Advanced level) in different venues across London and Brighton.
- We have built up an excellent teaching team over the years.
- Our classes are friendly, fun and social while also staying true to the original art form.
- Check out our class timetable or view our map to find the venue closest to you.
HOW IT WORKS
- No need for a dance partner – just come along!
- We usually rotate partners throughout the class as we have seen that this is the best way to learn to dance in a social setting.
- It is also a really fun way to learn and a great way of meeting new people and making friends.
- We pride ourselves on the welcoming environment of our classes.
WHAT WE TEACH
- Most of our classes teach Lindy Hop, but we also cover a few other Swing dance styles, for example Blues, Balboa and Shag.
- To find out what we are teaching, check out our Class Plans on the individual class pages.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
There is no need to book in advance – just show up and pay cash on the door (no card payments accepted).
- One class costs £10 (£6 concession) and two classes cost £15 (£6 concession).
- Alternatively, you can buy a 5 or 10 class card online and save money!
- One class costs £7 (£5 concession) and two classes cost £10 (£7 concession).
- Alternatively, you can buy a 10 class card online and save money!
BUY A CLASS CARD AND SAVE!
A 10 class card offers you a great way to save cash on your swing dance classes! Simply present your card at any Swing Patrol venue and a circle gets filled in for each class you do. They are convenient and cheaper than paying as you go.
- A great gift
- Valid for any Swing Patrol dance class (does not include courses)
- Valid for 12 months and transferrable
- Can be shared between many people
Buy Class cards and Gift cards from our shop