Dust Off the Rust
Join Anna and Ochryn for a workshop to get you dancing again and to dust off the rust after so long. Aimed at our dancers who’ve done some classes, attended a few socials and are keen to return to dancing, Anna and Ochryn will help you get your dancing shoes back on again 🙂
There’s a warm-up and cool-down so make sure you’re wearing comfortable clothes you can stretch in easily.
We’re trying something new as we ease back into dancing. We’ll have 4 partnered couple tickets available and you’ll only be dancing with the partner you attend with. The other 8 tickets are individual tickets and you’ll be rotating with the other individual ticket holders. We may adjust the number of tickets for each section according to demand.
Each class and workshop will have different rules depending on the venue and teacher taking the class.
Please note that by purchasing a ticket to the class, you are agreeing to follow our Covid rules:
- If you feel unwell on the day of the class, please do not attend (please email [email protected] to let us know if you aren’t attending)
- If you feel unwell during the class, please tell the teacher immediately. They will suspend the class and arrange for transport home for you
- No entering the building before being invited to do so (please be prepared to have to wait outside before class)
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry
- Masks are to be worn throughout the building but can be removed in the class
- Only one person at a time is allowed to use the toilet faciliites
- Please bring water with you as the kitchen is off limits
- Please keep your belongings next to you at your assigned spot
These are strange times for us all so do please bear with us as we navigate our brave new world. Do send any enquiries to [email protected]
Our class takes place at St. Mary’s. Check out the images below, we’re to the right of the florists.
- Sunday 08 August - Sunday 08 August
- 02:45pm - 04:15pm
- £15 individual, £30 per couple
WhereThe Neighbourhood Centre, St Mary's, Upper Street, London N1 2TX