Sunday Solo Classes
With Robyn Larsen
Our Sunday classes are back! And we’re flying solo! Join Robyn for a 90 minute class of solo jazz and Charleston every Sunday from 2.30pm (for a 2.45pm start). Suitable for our level 1.5/2 dancers, this class assumes knowledge of the basic Charleston footwork.
Classes are pre-booked only. No drop-ins , please do not attend without booking as we won’t be able to let you take part in the class.
Please note that by purchasing a ticket to the class, you are agreeing to follow our Covid rules:
- If you feel unwell on the day of the class, please do not attend (please email [email protected] to let us know if you aren’t attending)
- If you feel unwell during the class, please tell the teacher immediately. They will suspend the class and arrange for transport home for you
- No entering the building before being invited to do so (please be prepared to have to wait outside before class)
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry
- Masks are to be worn throughout the building but can be removed in the class
- Only one person at a time is allowed to use the toilet faciliites
- Please bring water with you as the kitchen is off limits
- Please keep your belongings next to you at your assigned spot
These are strange times for us all so do please bear with us as we navigate our brave new world. Do send any enquiries to [email protected]
Our class takes place at St. Mary’s. Check out the images below, we’re to the right of the florists.
- Sunday 01 November - Sunday 01 November
- 02:45pm - 04:15pm
- £15 (+booking fee)
WhereThe Neighbourhood Centre, St Mary's, Upper Street, London N1 2TX