Fast Dancing and Musicality
Join Greta and Tim for a 2-part workshop focussed on Fast Dancing and Musicality. It’s our last intermediate workshop of 2021 so we’re squeezing it all in!
First half – how to stay cool if the music is fast
Second half – how to dance with the music
Fear not – you will not be dancing to 220bpm for 45 minutes – instead, we will show you how to still have fun (and not lose your breath!) when the music gets faster. We will then cool it all down with a relaxed musicality part. The class is absolutely suitable for improver and intermediate dancers’.
To attend classes you need to feel comfortable social dancing, know difference between 6 & 8 count, do swing-outs, and be familiar with basic moves covered in level 1 & 1.5.
Our venue asks that we pre-book the workshop and you can sign up as a couple or an individual. Class cards can’t be used for these workshops.
Each class and workshop will have different rules depending on the venue and teacher taking the class.
Please note that by purchasing a ticket to the class, you are agreeing to follow our Covid rules:
- If you feel unwell on the day of the class, please do not attend (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you aren’t attending)
- If you feel unwell during the class, please tell the teacher immediately. They will suspend the class and arrange for transport home for you
- No entering the building before being invited to do so (please be prepared to have to wait outside before class)
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry
- Masks are to be worn throughout the building but can be removed in the class
- Only one person at a time is allowed to use the toilet faciliites
- Please bring water with you as the kitchen is off limits
- We encourage everyone to take a lateral flow test not more than 24 hours before the workshop
These are strange times for us all so do please bear with us as we navigate our brave new world. Do send any enquiries to [email protected].
- Tuesday 09 November - Tuesday 09 November
- 07:15pm - 08:45pm
- £10 per person (+booking fee)
Where3 Old London Road, Patcham, Brighton, BN1 8XR