Dust Off the Rust – Week 1
Join Alice and Tim for a workshop to get you dancing again and to dust off the rust after so long. Aimed at our dancers who’ve done some classes, attended a few socials and are keen to return to dancing, Alice and Tim will help you get your dancing shoes back on again 🙂
Week 1 – 8 Count
Our venue asks that we pre-book the workshop and have partnered couples only. Class cards can’t be used for these workshops.
Each class and workshop will have different rules depending on the venue and teacher taking the class.
Please note that by purchasing a ticket to the class, you are agreeing to follow our Covid rules:
- If you feel unwell on the day of the class, please do not attend (please email [email protected] to let us know if you aren’t attending)
- If you feel unwell during the class, please tell the teacher immediately. They will suspend the class and arrange for transport home for you
- No entering the building before being invited to do so (please be prepared to have to wait outside before class)
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry
- Masks are to be worn throughout the building but can be removed in the class
- Only one person at a time is allowed to use the toilet faciliites
- Please bring water with you as the kitchen is off limits
- We encourage everyone to take a lateral flow test not more than 24 hours before the workshop
These are strange times for us all so do please bear with us as we navigate our brave new world. Do send any enquiries to [email protected].
- Tuesday 14 September - Tuesday 14 September
- 07:15pm - 08:45pm
- £20 per couple
Where3 Old London Road, Patcham, Brighton, BN1 8XR