Fun, friendly dance classes all over London & Brighton. Find your nearest class…
Time Out information
Hello to our new Time Out customers and welcome to Swing Patrol! This is what you do next…
Email your voucher to email@example.com so we can redeem it for you.
Have a look at our class timetable and choose a beginner class that suits you. Select one of our participating venues to collect your card from. Once you have your card, you can use it at any of our weekly beginner (Level 1) classes.
Bring your voucher to your chosen class on the date you selected and present it at the door. Our door person will have a list of all the names of people who have redeemed their vouchers and will create your card for you.
- Time Out vouchers must be redeemed by 17th June 2017.
- The card lasts until 17th September 2017.
- We have a list of FAQs for new dancers on our class timetable page which may answer any questions you have.
- We cannot refund Time Out vouchers — if you would like a refund, please contact Time Out directly.
- If you lose your Time Out card we can replace for an administrative fee of £10.
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org before attending class so we know to expect you and can have your card ready. If you don’t, you maybe asked to pay full price until your voucher can be redeemed.